The information we collect
When you visit Peake Finance (the “Site”), we collect information that helps us understand how people use our Site so that we can continue to make it more valuable to users over time. No information we collect in this way is directly or indirectly traceable back to a specific person. In addition to gathering basic usage information, we also collect information that helps us monitor network traffic and enables us to identify unauthorised or unusual activity on the Site. The specific information we collect includes: Name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, internet protocol address of the host server you are using, names and version of your web browser, the date and time you access our Site, and the internet address of the Site from which you linked to us, where applicable. We may also collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information (such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Site, or request any information.
- In connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details.
- Details of any transactions made by you through the Site.
- Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content.
- Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
- Employment details if you send us a CV, resumé or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or a general enquiry regarding employment opportunities with us.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Some parts of the Site may use a ‘cookie’, which is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie captures no personally identifiable information. The Site may use a cookie in order to log which pages you visit or to provide enhanced capabilities during your visit. You can set your browser to refuse to accept cookies; however if you choose to do this, some features of this Site and others may not function properly.
We ensure that no unauthorised disclosures of your details are made to a third party without your permission. We may however, disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site in order to describe our services to prospective partners and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information. We may disclose your personal information to any of our contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the Site, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cybercrime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person. We may also occasionally use your details to inform you of other features, services and products offered by Peake Finance which we think you may be interested in and we may contact you by post, email or telephone unless you have requested us not to.